Relio is challenging the Swiss banking industry with the launch of a fully digital account for business customers. As a main connection between the customers, and Relio services, the Product development department is in charge of providing the best possible user experience to the customers, while making sure the company is on track with its own road map, budget and profitability. Being a young fintech startup, Relio is in a phase when we start to scale up, and is a great opportunity for people who want to grow with us, and start building a Product development team.
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements, while making sure they are compliant with the regulation. Writing user stories to cover requirements (create product backlog)
- Creating and managing product documentation
- Managing the product backlog and prioritising them based on changing requirements.
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process. Participating in sprint planning meetings and product sprints
- Product UX design with the focus on user satisfaction and ensuring that the product actually fulfils the user's needs
- Product quality assurance through E2E testing of all Relio's products, and making sure they are in accordance with the requirements
- Providing support to all other departments in relation to product and creating reports relevant to the department
- 3 to 5 years of experience as product owner or similar position (e.g., BA, QA), ideally in financial or connected industries
- Ability to understand business processes and articulate them in a clear and concise manner
- Fluent written and spoken English (all documentation and most communication is in English language), German language is a plus but not a requirement
- University degree of I or II level or similar education (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in UX/ UI tools such as Figma is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 25 days of paid vacation per annum
- A top class offices located near Novi Beograd train station
- Flexible workplace
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup where you will have an impact on the direction of the business, expand your knowledge and build your future career in financial services. If you are ambitious and passionate about fintech, we would like to hear from you. Please send your application including salary expectations to: [email protected]. For more information visit www.relio.ch.